Pass Type: Success Pass
Limit: 50 attendees per workshop
At this time, we are limiting registrations to two (2) registrants per company per workshop. This will allow for more intimate group sizes and to give as many companies an opportunity to participate as possible.
Ignite Workshops are being sold on a per-workshop basis. If you are interested in any of the following workshops, please choose the Success Pass at registration and select the workshops you wish to attend.
The modern enterprise exists in both digital and physical spaces as one entity; technology touches everything from the supply chain to the point of sale. Ignite’s Success Workshop Day courses will have a strong focus on this commerce convergence.
Success Workshop Day Prerequisite
To participate in the following workshops, attendees are required to:
- have first attended a Basic CATAPULT University training, AND
- have at least one (1) year of technical experience with the CATAPULT system.
E-Commerce is here to stay, and we’re here to adapt and change with it. With CATAPULT WebCart, you’ll have long-term profitability and product innovation so you can reach your customers whenever and wherever they choose to shop.
In this workshop, you can expect to:
- Review the latest enhancements in WebCart to maximize ROI
- Understand Multiple order types
- Understand Accelerated Checkout
- Review and optimize delivery options
- Learn specific strategies to help take WebCart to the next level
You will leave this session feeling excited about taking WebCart to the next level for your customers. Don’t miss this opportunity to discuss, dissect, and dig deep into all things related to WebCart.
You’ve mastered the ins and outs of daily operation of CATAPULT and worked hard to get Inventory cleaned up. Now it’s time to see the benefits of your hard work.
In this workshop we’ll take a deep dive into how to improve margins with the robust CATAPULT reporting feature.
We’re excited to share our favorite reports, show you how we use reports to improve margins, and even take a sneak peek into the future of reporting with Jasper Reports.
You will leave this workshop with answers to the following questions:
- Where do I find my data?
- Where do I go from here?
- How do I leverage this data to reduce margins and increase profits?
Do you have a favorite report, one that’s been a game changer for you? Send your favorite report and tell us how it’s helped you to email@example.com and we’ll be sure to add that to our list of Customer favorites!
Dynamic Promotions is CATAPULT’s powerful discount engine driven by trigger mechanisms and scheduling options. It allows users to set up item-based promotions as well as combos or whole store promotions. Setting up one-time promotions can be simple, but have you ever tried creating promotions that work together?
In this workshop, you will learn:
- How to use Loyalty and Dynamic Promotions to increase customer engagement and sales.
- How to set up store level and item level promotions with and without coupons.
- How to integrate Dynamic Promotions with LoyaltyBot.
- How to set up trigger-based “rules” and automate communication.
After this session, you will walk away with a strong technical knowledge of dynamic promotions and ideas for increasing engagement and customer retention.
Do you have a promotion you’d like to see implemented in your store? Submit your ideas to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll select a promotion to demonstrate during the workshop!
This workshop will focus on the set up of somewhat uncommon uses for Made-To-Order items as well as utilizing the Scheduled Reporting functionality. Our team will provide hands-on product knowledge and guidance for setting up Made-To-Order, Scheduled Menus, and Scheduled Reporting, so that CATAPULT Merchants have the know-how and confidence to use these features together to create a wholistic experience for their business and keep customers engaged.
In this workshop, you will learn:
- Made-To-Order (MTO) and delivery
- Gift Basket customization
- Cakes (bakery)
- Scheduled menus
- How to utilize Item Groups, Menus, and modifiers
- How to utilize MTO using various different terminal types (POS, SCO, WebCart)
- Determine your licensing needs
- Scheduled Menus and Reporting
You will leave this session empowered to use Made-To-Order and Scheduled reports and menus in a robust, new way. You will walk away with all the tools to use your imagination to not only grow your customization options, but also to automate both the menus your customers see and the reports that prove its success.
“I think the success workshop on the first day made the whole trip. The whole trip was worth it from the very first session and every session after that, I was just over the moon!”
Megan Palmer Rivera