The full Ignite 2018 schedule has been announced! See complete details on our keynote and breakout sessions below:
Richard Rierson | Dose of Leadership, LLC
Making “sound & timely” decisions is a hallmark of effective leadership. Becoming a “decision maker” can rapidly lead to a more significant life and effective business; and it’s sorely needed in today’s environment. Learning how to make rapid decisions is one of the greatest opportunities available to all of us and has one of the biggest impact on our bottom lines. This keynote will show you how to become more effective & efficient in your decision making process.
You can expect to learn:
- How making imperfect “timely” decisions is significantly better than making a “perfect” decision too late.
- The benefits of the “75% Solution”: Making a decision once you have 75% of all the information..using your experience & intuition to fill in the other 25%.
- How to make rapid decisions under extreme pressure & duress.
- The differences between “analytical” & “intuitive” decision making.
- How the OODA (Observe, Orient, Decide, & Act) Principle can dramatically change tempo & momentum in you life and business.
Leading Through Vacuums
Haydn Shaw | People Driven Results
As a driven, innovative leader, you probably know much more about leadership than you have time to implement. Sure, you need to keep up on the cutting edge of leadership, but what about the 75 leadership ideas you have rolling around in your head that you can’t find time to implement? This is a common catch-22 that many leaders like yourselves may find themselves in. You want to impose new ideas to take your organization to the next level, but if you spend time on implementation, you will miss out on doing things that need to get done, and you will fall into an infamous leadership vacuum.
Vacuums are the biggest reason leaders don’t implement good ideas that they know will make the difference in their agency. However, if you learn how to lead through them, your organization will sky-rocket.
This session will teach you how to effectively delegate responsibility as a leader and act on the ideas that you have circling in your head. Don’t get sucked further into a leadership vacuum.
Leaders of Retail Technology: Meet the Brains Behind CATAPULT
Panel Speakers TBA | ECRS Product Experts
Meet the ECRS experts behind CATAPULT. This special panel session will give you the chance to hear from the brains behind CATAPULT and the developers who built the software from the ground up, almost 30 years ago. This session is your sneak peek into not only the inner workings of the CATAPULT software suite, but a glimpse into what is in the pipeline from the mouths of those who are driving CATAPULT innovation, today and beyond.
Click the session names below to view full description.