Here’s What You Can Expect from this Year’s Conference
The past few months have been a whirlwind, nothing short of bewildering– but that isn’t stopping us from offering attendees a value-packed, educational, and collaborative conference experience. We’ve got a few tricks up our sleeve that will ensure you walk away from this year’s event with more knowledge, networking, and leadership skills than ever before.
A Customized Success Workshop Day Experience
For a more customized experience, Success Passholders can now register and pay for individual workshops at Success Workshop Day. At $99 each, our Success Workshops have been carefully crafted to offer the most impactful, focused experience possible. Attendees can expect to take a deep dive in some of the most popular CATAPULT subjects through hands-on exercises, live Q&As, and Show & Tells.
Don’t wait! Passes are flying off the shelves. Register today to reserve your spot at Success Workshop Day.
Dynamic Breakout Sessions
Moving to a digital platform enables us to distribute content in ways we never have before. This year, we’ll tackle a wide variety of topics through on-demand sessions, panels, and live Q&As. Breakout sessions are divided into three separate tracks, so attendees can be strategic in selecting the sessions built just for them:
- HOW Track: This track is intended for IT Professionals and Managers who are more “hands-on” with the CATAPULT system.
- WHY Track: This track is intended for C-Level Executives and Decision Makers looking to understand why implementing these modules is beneficial for their business
- TREND Track: Sessions in this track focus on industry trends and how retailers can stay ahead of the curve.
Retailers who attend Ignite 2020 will have the opportunity to receive instruction and insight from CATAPULT® gurus and industry experts who command mastery over the topics they teach. If you want to make your enterprise more efficient and take your store operations to the next level, these breakout sessions will help you reach your goals.
This year we’re spicing things up a bit with a new Ignite mobile app! This new mobile format replaces the traditional conference booklet and offers many powerful features, including:
- Personal schedule-builder: Customize your conference experience by compiling the sessions that best suit your needs into a comprehensive schedule.
- Live polling: Interact during sessions with leaders and attendees through live polling.
- Networking opportunities: Connect with attendees through the in-app messaging system, the event feed, or the social wall. Share your experiences through the Ignite 2020 hashtag and engage with posts from other attendees.
- In-app notifications: Set your preferences to alert you when a session is starting, or when a fellow retailer connects with you.
- General Information: Review general conference information and descriptions for speakers, sessions, workshops, sponsors, and products.
Stay informed and connected through the Ignite mobile app so you can elevate your conference experience and ignite your retail success.
Virtual Product Demos
Witness the power of CATAPULT and other ECRS innovations. We’ve converted our 7,000 square foot product lab into an online hub for product information. Want to improve your product mix? Upgrade your technology stack? In our virtual product library, explore CATAPULT’s robust solutions like WebCart, Loyalty, self-checkout, Secure OneTouch, BasketHub, Flex Market, and more. At Ignite 2020, you can:
- Watch Product Demos: Watch expert-led product videos at your leisure so you can learn the ins and outs of ECRS’ product offerings.
- Meet with Partners: Browse sponsors and partners in the Ignite mobile app and schedule meetings to discuss industry trends and the latest product news.
- Diversify your Inventory: Discover new suppliers and manufacturers for innovating your product lineup in 2020.
Hosting a virtual conference may not have been what we had in mind for our 30th Anniversary year, but our mission is to provide a value-packed experience to rival that of years’ past. We hope you’ll join us in July for an event to remember.